Friday, August 10, 2012

3.3.0 (Exciting Update)

v 3.2.7
*********
* Torch
* Shields
* Flippers that allow you to swim faster
* Buckets to collect and place liquids
* Left hand to carry Torch and Shield
* New panel with player slots
* A lot of new items like: armor, magic rings, neclaces, shields and others
* My precious, a very powerful ring
* Items can increase player stats
* Inventory improvement, click to equip, click equipped item again to unequip
* Clicking on an item equips it automatically. No need to drag & drop ( touch friendly)
* You can drive in vehicle and use item at the same time

-HeadHunter



Soon I (noah) will be beta testing this version! I dont get the dispute about 3.2.7 or 3.3.0. But I am beta testing! I cant wait! I will post my review here later!

No comments:

Post a Comment